• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wtb: rear springs, door glass, & door

knucklehead 61

NAXJA Forum User
i need a set of 5" rear leaf springs for the green heep.
i need a front passenger window for my '92 jeep of death.
i need a rear passenger door for my '92 jeep of death.

how much $
location?

well lets see because u need it then a million dollars :D.

u can have them as long as u take them both. i didn't have the heart to throw them in the recycling container... 6-7yrs ago.

i'm in cupertino & work in santa clara. can meet or whatever. i'll dig them out when i get home tonight and make sure they are still good. it's not like i'm checking on there condition every day.

mark

well lets see because u need it then a million dollars :D.

u can have them as long as u take them both. i didn't have the heart to throw them in the recycling container... 6-7yrs ago.

i'm in cupertino & work in santa clara. can meet or whatever. i'll dig them out when i get home tonight and make sure they are still good. it's not like i'm checking on there condition every day.

mark

saweet!
my office is near 101 & 880 so i can pu in santa clara easy.
i'll take whatever you want to get rid of as i have lots of storage & always looking for parts to fix my 2 heeps.

i have some rear windows i don't need any more that u can have then.

i'm near santa clara university. homestead & lafayette. i'll clean them up tonight and throw them in the truck. i'll talk at u tomorrow to figure out when.

i have some rear windows i don't need any more that u can have then.

i'm near santa clara university. homestead & lafayette. i'll clean them up tonight and throw them in the truck. i'll talk at u tomorrow to figure out when.

pm sent

I've got some springs in the garage that almost went in the trash this weekend when one fell over on my ankle for the second time. I'm in Fresno area but we can figure something out if you want them.

I've got some springs in the garage that almost went in the trash this weekend when one fell over on my ankle for the second time. I'm in Fresno area but we can figure something out if you want them.

what lift are they?
price?
brand?
condition?
are you going to the naxja hollister toy run in november?

Rustys 4 in with the bottom leaf removed and a Procomp add a leaf put in. About 5 to 5.5 in. The bushings are still in ok shape. They're a little stiff.

How about $50? I really just want them gone.

Rustys 4 in with the bottom leaf removed and a Procomp add a leaf put in. About 5 to 5.5 in. The bushings are still in ok shape. They're a little stiff.

How about $50? I really just want them gone.

crusty's? i guess beggers can't be choosers, right?
how can we get them to san jose?

I might have a parts train type option. Give me a day.

Well my plan didn't work out. I can ship them for about $25. Let me know what you think.

Back