• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ 3" lift, Adj. Flex Arms, coils, Bilsteins, ect...

ncgamedog

NAXJA Forum User
I have been collecting parts do do a nice 3" lift on my MJ and have decided to go another direction.

I have:

2 Bilstein 5150's..... $150
*EDIT*: the shocks measure 22 3/4" extended, 14 1/4" compressed, 2" diameter body, 1/2" diameter rod, 2" diameter resevior X 4 1/2 long, the lower hole is 1/2" and the upper hole is 3/8" w/ metal sleeve. *EDIT*

Pair of RC 3" coils... $100

Full set of adjustable upper and lower control arms with huge forged flex joints. These are new never installed.... $375

Also have an extra sway bar and some misc stuff. PM offers or what ever.

Anyone? For some reason I cant edit my posts, even though it says I "may" at the bottom. I need this mess gone, so through some offers out. thanks -J

Edit: ok this is just weird. So the edit button magically appears for this post but still not for the two above it????

Last edited:
i cant believe you didnt sell this yet! come on people! Great deal!

mark

thanks for the bump...but yeah, me too. I have it posted on several forums and not even a nibble, save some stupid low ballers.

I figured anyone with a stock xj would love to have a good deal on a nice 3" lift that leaves room for more lift later... oh well.

i dont have the funds for it or i would have bought it..
keep holding on to it.. i ll get it eventually lol

Mark

Back