• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spanish Springs March 1

89Mock

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Anyone want to go out Sunday March 1 in Spanish Springs? I posted over on Reno 4x4 and maybe someone will show up. I see the weather is cold and miserable so it’s perfect for a local run. I’ve never explored the area so if someone who knows the trails wants to lead it would be great. I might bring another rig or two if people show up. Just trying to get some more seat time.

33s with a lockrite, bumpers, and a Smittybuilt winch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wish i lived closer, but i have a few people running boards crossing Saturday the 29th if anyone in this area is up for it

Weather might cancel all excitement about the run. Saturday will probably be busy at Moonrocks I just can't make Saturdays. Weekly runs were a thing on Reno 4x4 about 8 years ago and I'm trying to get some more seat time in the rig I have.

yeah the forecast in twain harte is snow on sunday. so boards saturday for my shakedown run (just did ball joints and tie rods, and then i may go up around pinecrest and putt around in the snow sunday if everyhting goes good.

I might just do it to check it out. It is close to my brother in law's house and it's the first Sunday I've had free in a while.

If my rig is still good after a run saturday I might cruise out and mess around at moonrocks

Back