• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NORA weekend

jmg222

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
if you're on the NE, highly recommend these guys -- they can tailor a weekend for newbs, beginners, or old salts, they know their shit, and they have a truly impressive facility... looking forward to finishing my season with them!!

20200228_135339_zpsaqas9ene.jpg

20200228_134412_zpsez8wcke2.jpg

20200228_131047_zpsjgr6s69h.jpg

Last edited:
They got a website or something? I tried googling and kept getting stuff about towns in Illinois.

This is their website

https://www.nyoffroaddriving.com

Looks interesting. I don't see anything too difficult. So it looks like it would be fun for beginners or anyone with this close to stock XJ. It's not too far from me maybe if I can get the two-way running right that would be a good spot to take it.

Looks like a good place for the doctors and lawyers to take their G wagens and JLs for a photo op.

Lol I was trying to be nice. I mean it would be a lot cheaper and just as effective to join a local Jeep club and go to roush or a place like that and have them teach you. But if you're nervous about doing it for the first time or maybe looking silly that you don't know what you're doing I can see a place like this making sense.

Lol I was trying to be nice. I mean it would be a lot cheaper and just as effective to join a local Jeep club and go to roush or a place like that and have them teach you. But if you're nervous about doing it for the first time or maybe looking silly that you don't know what you're doing I can see a place like this making sense.

Yea I know, I got over that awhile ago now lol

Back