• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Important

I've been a lot more concerned about my truck than the jeep. Need to finish my 5th beadlock, and get some rear shocks measured and ordered. It is possible I will wheel at WF with only one rear shock lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

We only have 1 shock on ours currently, and it's blown. Might be how it is at winterfest to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I got tired of breaking rear shocks. I have none and that is how I am wheeling it at WF. Someday I may figure out how to mount shocks higher. I think through the floor some how. Will see how it does at WF.

I got tired of breaking rear shocks. I have none and that is how I am wheeling it at WF. Someday I may figure out how to mount shocks higher. I think through the floor some how. Will see how it does at WF.
I'm thinking of doing the same, I'm too lazy to work on the jeep. Take a look at Rob's rear shocks at WF. A good excuse to start a cage.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

you can also just put a little more angle on them at the top. bolt to the floor and done, they won't work as well but will reduce the shitty ride.

welcome....

You can also get a good look at a steak by sticking your head up the butcher's ass, wait, the butcher sticks his head in your ass, wait, the cow let's us stick it in its ass...oh, I'm so cornfused......oh yeah, go 1-ton or go home. :D

When I first bought mine I was looking for the stock look. I needed rear tow points. I found detours tailbone. Just what I wanted. Stock bumper, tow points, and a tire carrier. What could go wrong? Company out of business. I made some sideways tow points using my stock bumper and detours pics. Got a lot of good natured kidding. Fast forward and look what I found. I bought it and it is being delivered to WF. Shout out to Eric Hall for sharing this.

b7c936d72fe9e96c9e78d71c5aa608c6.jpg

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well just spent 2 afternoons trouble shooting my "new" trailers wiring issues. Now that I'm more or less ready for WF, think I've lost my steam and might go jeepless.

I was all happy with my new muffler and exhaust. Went to through on the one shock I've been missing... they ran the bend for over the axle right in the pocket for the shock!

20200302_175457.jpg

Well just spent 2 afternoons trouble shooting my "new" trailers wiring issues. Now that I'm more or less ready for WF, think I've lost my steam and might go jeepless.
I almost did the jeepless thing this year. Kinda stress full getting it done

Well not exactly jeeples, but I was gonna bring my small one. It has no rear tow points, so yea jeepless
f8ce6bbb47bcb5ce2230bdf174c6b78f.jpg

Hope everyone has enough toilet paper and baby wipes (if you need either)....

Its pi day...so go get a piece.

I grabbed soap instead of toilet paper, I can wash in the shower, and i need to wash my wang from pi day....

Cheese "like warm apple pie, or pi" Man

Anyone know anyone who is sick with the Coronavirus?

mac ‘there isn’t even a case of it here in the second largest county in Indiana!’ gyvr

Back