• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any market for this? JK Transfer Case

stumpXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have a non Rubicon transfer case out of a 2007 Jeep JK Wrangler. This is the 241J case, NOT the 241OR.

Anyone out there have a need for it? Whats it worth for sale? I know what I paid for it... but havent been able to find any for sale to give me an idea. In great shape, only had 17,000 miles on it when I got it.

It also fits other Jeeps, and will bolt right up to the AW4 in most 23 spline cherokee XJ's. The only problem is the JK gets its speedo signal from the axle, not the transfer case...so if you need a speedo, its no good for an XJ. This is a MUCH beefier case than a 231. Would be PERFECT for a trail rig looking for a beefier case.

Been sitting on my shelf for a couple years... time for it to move on.

Shoot me an offer, I will take trades also. Jeep parts, Guns, Shop tools, any man toys etc. Will post a pic tomorrow if you need it.

~ Stump

None of those in the link are what I have... it looks just like a Rock Trac with the 4:1, but without the bulky end of the 4:1... if that makes sense. Yes, the case is twice as thick as a 231, and it has a much wider chain and gear. The ratio is 2.72:1. It will need 1310 (0r whatever you use) yokes.

I have seen them go for about $800 bucks, but dont think they 'go' that often. Id be willing to deal for the right trade. Small caliber semi-auto pistol, fab tools, steel tube/plate/sheet, Dimple Die set, 1" tube bending die, R/C Crawler, etc etc...

Youd be surprised what I might take for it...even a Regal Rush Jet Boat :)

I am heading to South Carolina next weekend, ending up in Charleston.

Last edited:
I am heading to South Carolina next weekend, ending up in Charleston.

If you get near Florence and/or Bishopville and have time and dont call I'll have my feelings hurt. :D :wierd:

Register on JKOwners and then place it for sale there, someone will buy it.

I thought about doing that, but dont want to be "that guy" who registers just dump his wares. I think I may do it anyway though. :D

Glenn, I will be going east on I20 through columbia, then down I26 to Chucktown... Will have catch you on the next one!

~ Stump

I thought about doing that, but dont want to be "that guy" who registers just dump his wares. I think I may do it anyway though. :D

Glenn, I will be going east on I20 through columbia, then down I26 to Chucktown... Will have catch you on the next one!

~ Stump

No worries! Enjoy chuck-town!

Back