• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone into a spring creek run Sat or Sun?

i will be running it on sunday not sure what time yet but when i know i will post it up. probably just meet at the burger king in Downieville.

Ran it last Sunday. It snowed hard on us going up. Made for lots of fun!
I wish I could go again.....

You guys still doing this? What time is the meet up?

-Chris

hey guys sorry for the late reply but it took forever to get the heep fixed so i could go. i will try to be in downieville at around 10:30 I drive white 98 on 33's so far theres three in my group so should see you guys up there. David

We got up a bit late. I don't think I can make it to the meet by 10:30. I'm a group of one. Looks like I'll do something easy. Might go check out Bross. Have fun guys.

Well, obviously, this is my first winter here. There was no way I could run Bross today. There was a lot of snow up there. We just had lunch right above tree line and then went up to Breckenridge and hung out for the day. It was fun. I feel like a tool for thinking I might have been able to do that trail though. We don't have snow yet in St. Louis.

to bad you guys got stopped because of snow, spring creek was great with only about 8 inchs of snow in the rock garden. i will be running boulder carnage on sunday. anyone else want to go.

Can that be run in on 3" 31's? My skill level is low. My sliders might be in Friday but I don't think that's gonna do it.

-Chris

carnage is a short but rocky trail and tons of fun. i did it on 31's, open with a 3inch but i dented my pass rocker, rear quarter, muffler/cat and had to winch once. with rock sliders you would be fine but i would not recomend it with out them. i will have to ask the rest on my group what time we are meeting and post it tomorrow.

Might be able to join you if you go on Sunday. I'm on 33's, 5+ lift, sliders, rear locker, should be ok.
Shawn

Back