• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Going to ALabama!

Ghost

Member Number 257
NAXJA Member
Looks like I will be in Alabama in June from the 14th-17th. Kudzu where are you in relation to Birmingham? And who else is there?

Iam about a hour norht but would be happy to mee up with you...I have the 4x4 show going on that weekend and CITY Stages in B'Ham....Just let me know about where your going to be and we can work on a Where and When....

Kudzu said:
Iam about a hour norht but would be happy to mee up with you...I have the 4x4 show going on that weekend and CITY Stages in B'Ham....Just let me know about where your going to be and we can work on a Where and When....

All I know so far is that I have some Computer training to go to in Birmingham and it starts the 14th. I thought the show was the 19th?

Yeah it is that weekend...SO why don't you stick around another day or 2...LOL

Ghost said:
All I know so far is that I have some Computer training to go to in Birmingham and it starts the 14th. I thought the show was the 19th?

puter training OMG look-out!! LOL!!

i live just outside Gadsdden (about 1 hr North of b-ham)

i work in Homewood Mon-Thurs just of Lakeshore Drive South of i-65 & north of hwy 150..

where abouts you gonna be training @??

you bringing the ghost rig down??

maybe we can meet up @ hooters er sumpthin for a couple a beers..

later...

Not sure where yet. The ghost will not be going, taking the company truck I think. I'd love to drive the ghost and find some trouble but the long distance might kill it! LOL, & I'm hoping to at least get in more than one day of wheeling at Tellico!

In class now. Well sort of. We are buying new software for the company. I'm in Southern B-ham at Mcleod Software. WooHooo!

Back