• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

penrose 4-17

in4aride

NAXJA Forum User
Ok. first off, weather was amazing. the wind towards the end sucked. the trails were as hard as ive ever seen then, and it became apparent quickly how much harder they would be. uploading pics now. thanks to everyone that come out hope ya all had a blast. i did :thumbup:

Was Effing awsome had a blast Cant wait to see the pics! Thanks man for all the help! I promise I'll get some limit straps before we wheel again LOL

230+ pics on the way.
Over an hour of video. That may take some time to edit.

For my first time there and liberty being my first REAL trail.
All I can say is....:clap::yelclap:party1::dunno:
All of those describe how I feel!
The unsure one being patriot. Haha

Missing the "in love" smiley.
Liberty was awesome! The jeep did great!!!!

Patriot. Well. Patriot is gnarly!

I had a BLAST!
Thanks everyone!

ok...so...indy was fun. a great easy run down it. i kicked ass on patriot until coffin rock, then i got my ass kicked. repeatedly, and relentlessly. needless to say, jeep needs some attention....
but still drove home at 75 :D

here are some key pics and a link......
lil off camber
DSC02663.jpg

mmmmmm. body flex,,,,yum :D
DSC02672.jpg

JD doin it to it
DSC02689.jpg

rough line hahahahaha
bap1.jpg

jeep, beat to shit, on hte exit
DSC02719.jpg

link:
http://s30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/wangurmom1/wheeling -2001/

Patriot kinda kicked both are asses today! I finally broke an axle
Shaft for the first time, on the bright side the wife always said if it ain't broke you can't fix it! So by that logic it's now time for some chromo shafts! Yipee for me!

Haha i had a BLAST! it was good to see and meet everyone today. I walked away with a busted rear bumper and a broken rear axle shaft,and my doors no longer shut :D but other than that i had a great time!

P.s. Taking liberty back up SOLO was pretty interesting.
I made it through today with only minor scratches on the sliders, diffs, and back bumper.
Amazingly I didnt get any body damage.
I did put a little dent in my 32 gallon tank.
I had a couple hard slams that probably echoed in the valley. But no breakage.

The new 35" MTR's are beyond glue.
I only spun the tires once going back out the entrance of liberty!
I love my new tires!

Mike and Jd pulled some crazy lines!

Props to Keri for driving kiefers rig. No power steering, lockers, and 10 point turns. Haha

Garrett-that was 80,000 dollars worth of stupid we saw today! Haha.
I've never seen someone stall that many times within 30ft.

My pics will be up by morning.

Um........ :eek:

I don't see that rig lasting long........ :gag:

DSC04899.jpg

Um........ :eek:

I don't see that rig lasting long........ :gag:

DSC04899.jpg
idk man he wheeled the hell out of it and he's been wheeling it for along while! Although it was pretty easy to notice the roof moving ALOT lol was awsome

idk man he wheeled the hell out of it and he's been wheeling it for along while! Although it was pretty easy to notice the roof moving ALOT lol was awsome

taco.jpg

:D

Had a lot of fun with everyone yesterday! Rig did great!! Ya that pic looks pretty bad. I'm goin to be starting on cage sometime soon!:thumbup:

Back