• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics pics pics

Thats a nice shot Remi..:D
689032021403_0_BG.jpg

Nice shots Remi, thanks for chronicling my heavy footed stupidity.

Lawn Cher' said:
Nice shots Remi, thanks for chronicling my heavy footed stupidity.
did you show them SWB jeeps how it was done? Up until that "incident"

87manche said:
did you show them SWB jeeps how it was done? Up until that "incident"

"Incident". That's a good one. I never knew what one sounded like until then. :D

--ron

Thanks for posting up the pics Remi, I didn't manage to get a single pic of my Jeep myself.

Jared:patriot:

DeadEyeJ said:
Thanks for posting up the pics Remi, I didn't manage to get a single pic of my Jeep myself.

Well... you had your hands full with the Little Casanova ;) I wish someone snapped a shot of him as he was sitting across those three girls.

Nice Pix Remi. Wish I could have made it. A bunch of us CO folks will be out there in about a week. I guess it's better late than never. Anyway, I hate rain and mud. :jester:

DeadEyeJ said:

So Dead Eye, what happened to your front diff after I left?

Nothing ever really "happened" to it. It just got some water in the oil coming out of Golden Spike. I changed it an about a half hour and arrived 10 minutes late to the dinner with a diff full of fresh hypoid lube.

:DGolden Spike/ Gold Bar Rim
moabpics512084za8.jpg

moabpics512079gt2.jpg

moabpics512155uf3.jpg

moabpics512151td6.jpg

moabpics512105je7.jpg

goldencrack2gl6.jpg

Canyonman said:

WTF was going here Remi? It doesnt look like an off-camber spot...you testing your tire traction or something?

djblade311 said:
WTF was going here Remi? It doesnt look like an off-camber spot...you testing your tire traction or something?
while avoiding one hole I found another..... I think that since Avery was not there someone else had to do the three wheeling gig ;)

Back