• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks

Vince

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I just like to thank all those that took part in the organisation and running of the Fall Fling. We really had a great time and I would also like to thank everyone for making us feel welcome. We hope to be back for Fall Fling 2008 if we can.

Vince, it Was great To meet You and Your Wife !! see You next Year I hope !!! :patriot:

All the best from Polish crew.. ;)

Last edited:
Vince said:
I just like to thank all those that took part in the organisation and running of the Fall Fling. We really had a great time and I would also like to thank everyone for making us feel welcome. We hope to be back for Fall Fling 2008 if we can.
I have to say Vince that you and Rachel are two of the nicest people I have ever met. You both turned a pretty crappy day into one of the best I have ever had in Canyonlands when my jeep broke down.

Out of everything Nanette and I have talked about, the trip with you two over Elephant hill has been talked about the most. It is something both of us will remember for ever.

Hope the rest of your journey is good and safe.

I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone..:kissyou:
Vince and Rachael, it was really great to meet you both, best wishes for the rest of your trip!

The IC wives kick BUTT:D, their husbands did ok, I guess..:D

Ron, Your home brew is a fantanstic libation!(my wife hates beer, but loved yours) :thumbup:

Cody, you suck ass....:read:

Remi, sorry about your second tire..:D
Stebel, good luck to ya on the next trail run..:explosion :D
John, and your passenger(I'm sorry his name slips me) thanks for the round of beers at the La Hacienda, I owe ya big...:cheers:

Mark, what do I say, next year, 60's and 1350 ujoints? :D Hope you got home safe, and you enjoyed your week with the western dingbats..:kissyou:

Anthony,,,,, GET OOOUTT ! :D:D

But on a serious note, Shell and I try to get to Moab 3-4 times a year for the last 6 years, and we both agree that this was one of the best trips we have made, rain or not..

Thanks everyone....
NAXJA..

Jeremy.

It was raining almos all the time.... I broke something everyday but I had a best time in Moab so far( it was my third trip over there).

Big thanks to everybody who helped me and for those who watched me and gave me moral support :laugh3:

And guess what....I didnt break anything on the way home!!! Remi's "polish locker" is holding up so far :D

I'm ready for next year (to be on the trail and not under my car)!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll bring some more Guinnes and polish vodka!

Thanks!!!!!
Pictures: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLa...post_signin=Slideshow.jsp?mode=fromshare&Ux=0

And remember...beware of Polish Mafia

Last edited:
Geepfreak said:
I'd like to say a big thanks to everyone..:kissyou:
Vince and Rachael, it was really great to meet you both, best wishes for the rest of your trip!
Yup, it was a blast wheeling with you and Rachel, that wheel stand was memorable ;)

Ron, Your home brew is a fantanstic libation!(my wife hates beer, but loved yours) :thumbup:
I second that, and lets not forget the Porter that John brought with him :D

Remi, sorry about your second tire..:D
Close examination shows that I will need 4 new tires and rims ;) (well the rims were trashed before Moab and I'm tired of straightening them). And the tires, well, I think it's time to see if I can upgrade in the process.

Stebel, good luck to ya on the next trail run..:explosion :D
He better be ready for next one ;) He's coming down to SoCal in February to wheel in Calico. Oh yeah, just in case I'll make sure to have spare tranny mount and a trac lock :D
John, and your passenger(I'm sorry his name slips me) thanks for the round of beers at the La Hacienda, I owe ya big...:cheers:
Mike Lysik?
Mark, what do I say, next year, 60's and 1350 ujoints? :D Hope you got home safe, and you enjoyed your week with the western dingbats..:kissyou:
Nope, he's bringing square driveshafts :D

But on a serious note, Shell and I try to get to Moab 3-4 times a year for the last 6 years, and we both agree that this was one of the best trips we have made, rain or not..
Hey, it was blast wheeling with you.

Heck, it was a blast wheeling with everyone that was there! And the late nights around the modified cooler were definately a blast.

Vince and Rachel it was a great time meeting and wheeling with you.
I hope the rest of you trip goes well.

It was good to meet you two, I hope your stay in Moab well as the States was enjoyable. Do let us know if you make it back for the holidays, I am willing to come back and wheel with you again.
Cheerio.
Chris

Thanks for an interesting experience, it was an eye opener for sure.

Vince,

It was great to have you there. We may not have seen much of you (even being across the hall from you at the hotel), but it's great to see someone so dedicated to the sport that they'd come from oversees, build a couple jeeps, and drive all over the country and love every minute of it. You guys are an inspiration! Too bad you couldn't join us on Moab Rim friday, but maybe next time. :D

had a great time too, even if i had to ride shotgun since my junk was down and sitting back in san diego. thanks to all the trail leaders and everyone who made this an enjoyable event.

We are back home in England now and it's really hard getting back into a work frame of mind. I keep stopping what I am doing to think about all the things we did, the trails we drove and the people we met. Every now and then someone asks me why I am grinning - I try to explain, but I guess it's a Moab thing they can't understand.

Thanks to all at NAXJA for the plaque for 'The farthest travelled'. Sorry we couldn't be at the dinner on Friday to receive it. I will make sure next time I have a plan for properly dealing with last day repairs. I didn't break anything I couldn't fix this trip but Rachel has been wheeling with me enough to know that we were lucky. It's also the first time I've had to catch a plane home from a wheeling trip and I guess I hadn't put enough thought into dealing with breakages prior to air travel beforehand.

Ryan & Nanette: We both really enjoyed your company in Canyonlands. We had a great day out. Can't wait to see your photos - I only took a few, I guess I was too busy talking. We are going to try to get back to Utah in December, will PM you later.

vince, it was great meeting you and you would make a great designated driver:D and rachel your stiull my hero for letting me take you down and up dragons tail in YOUR wrong side drive jeep:laugh3:

Back