• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ Sport For Sale

Stockton

NAXJA Forum User
For reasons that I would rather not get into, I need to sell my beloved XJ. It is a 2000, 4dr, burgandy, automatic with 128k on it. Since purchase (not too long ago!), I have put on the RE6200 (5.5" lift), Tom Woods SYE and rear ds for np242, a K&N cold air intake, five new BF Goodrich All-terrains (33"), a Garvin Wilderness Rack (gutter mount), and Rampage H4 headlight upgrades with PIAA bulbs, new speedo gear. I have also flushed the radiator, changed the oil with Mobil 1 religiously, and put in a new RMS. I haven't owned it long enough to put new brakes or hubs on it. Oh yeah, 8.25 rear and d30 front. My next project was to re-gear to 4.56 as it is still running stock. Sadly, someone else will have to carry on with this project. If you want, e-mail me and I will send pictures. I am in upstate NY (near Albany). I am willing to drive up to a 100 miles to assist with delivery. I would like $5500 for this. Please e-mail me as opposed to answering this post. [email protected] I am the third owner of this vehicle and have been assured by the previous owner that it has never been off-road (yet).

Okay, maybe I am a little unrealistic with the price. I will take $4500 for it. Let me know if you are interested in seeing it (picts or in person). Same e-mail as in previous post. Thanks.

Back