• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

9/14 Table Mesa

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone interested in actually wheeling? Hit the usual LT UT PRED and maybe Conda?

Meet at 7a BTG campground

33/2's and 1 locker please

I've wheeled with you before. I think you'd be ok. Except the big boulder in the chute. We an take a look at it and see what you think.

The chute is boulderless, some ****tard moved it way far away. I might be in, have to see what my daughters soccer schedule is and if the KM2's can take another beating. Couple CD nightruns recently have taken their toll and I'm sitting on 2 flat tires at the moment, LOL.

BTW - Warning if you don't have a current plate or insurance or plan on having an adult beverage, the Sheriffs and the BLM are showing their presence. Paid us a visit last Fri night at the BTG camp when we were unloading and Sheriffs were stalking people on TM road.

Couple questions.

Is the BTG campground what they now call "Little Pan Staging Area"? I've only been to TM a couple times and everyone always talks about the BTG area, but I can't find it on a map anywhere.

I'm a little nervous about running Anaconda. I have two choices. Worn out 35" BFG AT's (and I mean pretty much completely worn out) or a set of 32" KM2's that are still in really good shape. Which would you run?

Little Pan is the BTG camp. I'd run the KM2's. Worn out AT's are not going to be very fun.

Not sure if I can make it yet, might have to be in Gilbert that Sat.

Little Pan is the BTG camp. I'd run the KM2's. Worn out AT's are not going to be very fun.

Not sure if I can make it yet, might have to be in Gilbert that Sat.

Thanks Matt.

I took my son up there shooting last weekend and kinda wandered around on the roads afterwards to get my bearings. I assumed Little Pan was BTG - now I know.

Also you answered what I guess I was really asking about tires - Sounds like Conda is doable on 32's in a pinch.

I'm still 99% sure I could do either weekend.

Back