• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arizona RockFest 2011

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Florence Junction
March 25-27 2011

Basecamp will be on Cottonwood Canyon Rd. Just after the cattle guard on the left. A lot of fellas know the location.

We will have a Potluck saturday.

Med run: Upper Woodpecker
Difficulty: 3.5
Trail leader: KRAKER
Max Vehicles: 7
Min Equipment: 3.5" lift. 32" tires. T-case Skid, One traction device suggested.

* If you're build is 3.5 lift and 32's be prepared to beat up your undercarriage.

If you want to run something else post up. We're always looking for trail leaders.

This year it will not be a sanctioned NAXJA event. There will be no raflle, and no porto crappers. Unless we can get donations and a volunteer to tow them.

Last edited:
Re: RockFest oh-leven 3/25-3/27

I'm just looking to have no more than 7 on that run. I'm sure others are going to want to run other trails. If anyone wants to lead anything else post up.

I will be there and ready to wheel a new rig

What is start time for Saturday morning?

I could take a group through Lower Ajax/Upper Ajax if there is some interest. Possibly X also depending on available time. 32's min, 2 lockers and possibility of body damage.

Yeah thats the one. I'm not expecting this to be a big event. If it looks like attendance is going to be up. We'll switch to the 09 r/f location off Price rd. As long as Price isn't closed.

Back