• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale: 2000 cherokee sport 4x4

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
My cherokee is full built including D30 and rear is a 8.25 both are geared to 4.56 np231 t-case 5.5 rubicon express lift bfg mudders SYE and more. i am looking for a nice grand cherokee with a lift with low miles if possible.
for the list of things that i this jeep includes is; 4.56 gearing, d30 and 8.25, 33 bfg muds, roof rack, hella lights cb radio, 5.5 rubicon express lift (short arm) but flex's gnarly, SYE, extra axle shafts for the rear axle, np231 t-case aw4 tranny. All she needs are some rails skids and a wench and you are set to hit up anything!

6500 OBO or will trade for 99 or newer wj

call or text 9096456428 and i will send pics im just at work right now and cannot post them :( Damn fire walls lol

haha i just realized i spealt winch wrong lol. But you can buy a wench too if you want to have a diff. kind of fun lol

My cherokee is full built including D30 and rear is a 8.25 both are geared to 4.56 np231 t-case 5.5 rubicon express lift bfg mudders SYE and more. i am looking for a nice grand cherokee with a lift with low miles if possible.
for the list of things that i this jeep includes is; 4.56 gearing, d30 and 8.25, 33 bfg muds, roof rack, hella lights cb radio, 5.5 rubicon express lift (short arm) but flex's gnarly, SYE, extra axle shafts for the rear axle, np231 t-case aw4 tranny. All she needs are some rails skids, lockers and a winch and you are set to hit up anything!

6500 OBO or will trade for 99 or newer wj

call or text 9096456428 and i will send pics im just at work right now and cannot post them :( Damn fire walls lol

Fixed:patriot:

let me know what you guys think

clean.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

Back