• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Moab 06 Pics/Greg & Imelda

Canyonman

NAXJA Forum User
:yelclap: Thanks to all for a great trip.
Part one of our pics
http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=y62qm3f.5zp2urnv&Uy=-mn275x&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0
moabpics2gigchip280kt5.jpg

moabpics2gigchip406cs3.jpg

moabpics512090ph1.jpg

moabpics512150xi1.jpg

s1gigchip371du0.jpg

kuligow said:
haahha :)
I love this photoshope'd picture with dive.. - You got me there for a sec... :looney:
What do you mean photochopped? That's how deep it was! Why do you think he was doing this later:
dryingFilter.jpg

:D

I thouroughly enjoy eating Oreos. Just thought you should all know. My previous version of this post was a foolish mistake, made without concern for the plots and desires of other members.

Carry on.

Jared:patriot:

Last edited:
DeadEyeJ said:
I thouroughly enjoy eating Oreos. Just thought you should all know. My previous version of this post was a foolish mistake, made without concern for the plots and desires of other members.

Carry on.

Jared:patriot:
ROTFLMAO :D Are you sure those were oreos? :D

Greg, cool pics! It was great meeting another drummer! Muse dude... :D Say hi to Imelda for me...PM when you guys are playing in the OC..

ahh man....this is my favorite out of that batch:

717874651403_0_ALB.jpg

Back