• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Montana Guy Pictures

MontanaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Remi and Derek on DumpBump
740330_288_full.jpg

740330_289_full.jpg

Broken on Hell's Revenge
740330_290_full.jpg

Ron coming down Britney Spears in Area BFE
740330_291_full.jpg

Me on Britney Spears...
740330_292_full.jpg

Broken Again
740330_293_full.jpg

The saga of the Trac Loc begins
740330_294_full.jpg

740330_295_full.jpg

Me on Gold Bar
740330_296_full.jpg

Ron in Coyote Canyon
740330_297_full.jpg

740330_299_full.jpg

Playing in Area BFE
740330_300_full.jpg

740330_301_full.jpg

Broken Again
740330_302_full.jpg

Greg M.

Sorry to see some of the tough luck you had in Moab Greg. Then again, you were doing some gnarly stuff with your heep down there. See you next time and hopefully I may even get to wheel with you one day.

MoabXJeeper said:
Sorry to see some of the tough luck you had in Moab Greg. Then again, you were doing some gnarly stuff with your heep down there. See you next time and hopefully I may even get to wheel with you one day.
Even with the 3 breaks that I had, including 2 trips to the Outpost for repairs, I had a blast. I'm trying to decide what to do next year, its either Moab in October or JV in November. The half-day of Green Day and Britney Spears that we ran really got me hungry for more of that type of wheeling. Also, turning around before the first climb in Coyote Canyon has me rethinking alot of stuff. As a result I have alot of work to do to get ready. I already have a list started of the upgrades/changes that I want.

Maybe I'll see you next year, you ready for BFE?

Greg

jmaxj said:
i know the guys in the sami and yota in your background :D
There was at least a half dozen guys out in that group. There was also a guy in a moon buggy on 40" Toyos that was having over-heating problems.

Greg M.

dallas xjs said:
hey Montana Guy did the shaft just spin out of the weld??
3ztj6z4.jpg
It was a clean break at the weld, which didn't look like it penetrated very well. Jesse at HAD had UPS pick it up. They are going to fix it and send it back out to me.

It think its a sign to go True Hi-9.

Greg M.

Back