• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cleaning out the garage

Darky

NAXJA Forum User
Since I probably won't be buying an XJ anytime soon now that I have my JKU Rubicon, it's time to get rid of the XJ parts I've been hoarding in case I bought another XJ. Pictures to come.

I have a rear tube bumper with hitch, DPG t case skid, Deaver progressive rate coils, JKS crossover rear shock mount, and an AGR Super Box 2 steering box with C-Rok steering box brace.

I want to get rid of it, so make a reasonable offer. Plus I've forgotten what I paid for most of it, so I might take less than you'd think... hahaha

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Fenders are formerly Crazyjim's, off his 2000. I got them for free and I'll sell em for the same.

Skid plate is custom cut to fit my oversized catalytic converter. I may or may not have the hardware for it. I know have at least some of it in one of my tool bags - $75.

JKS crossover shock mount $50?

Custombuilt transfer case cross member. Welded by Jeeperjohn, measured and never finished by me. Made of 2x4 box tubing and 1/4" plate. It needs all mounting holes drilled, but it should be pretty stout. Make an offer.

Rear bumper is custom built. I don't know by who, but I liked it a lot. Solid, high clearance, cool looking. Needs paint and some mounting holes drilled into the frame tie ins. $150

Brown dog poly motor mounts. I think they were around $80 new, I'll take $25.

New thermostat and fan clutch of unknown origin - free
878d5177da8f1dd7bfd3bd613989af68.jpg
e594c7bb61971a65afdda927f1ea7b0c.jpg
4cf398d4689375263c2c91a163c2439d.jpg
7e185f2facf67905664b1c9f1cbe193d.jpg
fedb1e0b9e9d9e9808ecf1fa0f77ede0.jpg

The rack was never installed in my XJ except with straps to hold it down. I'd reuse it in my JK, but the cargo area is narrower than the XJ. Bought it from quadratec, don't remember the brand or price. Make an offer.

AGR Super Box 2. Newer than it looks, I only ran it for a short time before having to part out my Jeep. But that was also 8 years ago. It was $400 new, but since I don't know it'll need seals after sitting so long, I'd like $200.
b493f30522605e9780031d99451a764a.jpg
bedc123589514cf79ba965e7e5778df8.jpg

What’s with the parts going on sale far away....lol

I’d scoop up that skid for sure, if I wasn’t on the other coast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Road trip!! 😆

Progressive rate coils. I was told they were Deaver when I bought them and they perform like Deaver, so I see no reason to doubt what I was told. I sold them to someone about 8 years ago who said they were the wrong color and sent them back. But, they work great and gave about 5" of lift. $100
372cba8678b62bb94614220f7bdc3c71.jpg

Coils and steering box are spoken for.

Shock mount and motor mounts are spoken for.

Shock mount and motor mounts are gone.

Want another one? You could stack them like rack-ception!

Want another one? You could stack them like rack-ception!

Do you have the drilled and tapped floor mounting bolts that go through the floor?

Do you have the drilled and tapped floor mounting bolts that go through the floor?
I can give you a solid maybe on that. They may be hidden in the garage somewhere.

Back