• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS AL: 1998 2 door 4x4 5 speed

thecobraeffect

NAXJA Forum User
I’ve owned this Jeep for six and a half years and it’s about time to move on. Like the title says it’s 1998 2 door, it’s got about 245k on it. The last owner replaced the gauge cluster, so it’s not accurate.

Things I can remember that I’ve replaced/upgraded:
Brown dog motor mounts
OME 2 inch lift
Sway bar disconnects
Rebuilt the rear end at 200k because it was noisy
Headliner was just re done
Seats are like new, I’ve had covers on them for the last 5 years
Heater core/evap were done two years ago

AC works great

It has been a great daily and I took it off road once or twice but it’s time to move on.

Looking for $4000, but open to offers. I’d really like for it to go to an enthusiast. Not looking for trades.

I’m in Daleville, AL and I’m willing to meet anybody that’s reasonably close. PM for more pictures.
96a3403a6e1a656546eb7e02d0c7670f.jpg

Actual Milage is about 245k, the odometer currently shows 228k. I have something from the PO that has the Milage of the old and new cluster when he swapped them. I have some other service records from him as well as all the receipts for work I’ve done.

It had some rust, not too bad. I welded in new rockers, and that’s why the lower portion is bedlined. I also did some work on the rear quarters behind those plastic trim pieces. I POR15ed what I put it and it hasn’t been an issue since.

Anything in particular you want pictures of? I’ll put some more up later today when I have a chance.

Back