• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

back from tahuya

vortex

NAXJA Forum User
it was epic! broke out a tail light, swamped the jeep (4" inside cab) ripped out a valve stem.

And the best part, conquered Yellow Jacket hill, Open/Open

SANY2925.jpg

SANY2928.jpg

SANY2932.jpg

SANY2933.jpg

SANY2934.jpg

SANY2935.jpg

SANY2936.jpg

SANY2937.jpg

SANY2938.jpg

SANY2939.jpg

SANY2941.jpg

my buddy playing Tarzan
SANY2945.jpg

SANY2971.jpg

SANY2974.jpg

SANY2975.jpg

SANY2976.jpg

SANY2977.jpg

Commencing winch assist
SANY2978.jpg

Next time you think you dont need a spare tire, think again I lost 25 psi in les than 5 seconds.
SANY2980.jpg

A nice old ford we saw as we were airing up, believe those are 44's
SANY2979.jpg

Looks like a good day man. I might have to find a way to check out that area someday.

CJ

that looks like you had a lot of fun that day. im gona have to hit that $#@t some time lol

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks like you had a lot of fun that day. im gona have to hit that $%@t some time lol

It's pretty cool, If you wanna break shit there are places to do that, and if you wanna just trail ride there are also places.

Last edited by a moderator:
It may not be TSF or Evans, but when your normally cruising the local logging roads Tahuya is pretty awesome.

Aside from Yellow Jacket Hill and the other big rock climb Tahuya IS a logging road. It is a good place to go for an easy day of wheeling though.

Why must you guys BAG on the guys thread? It looks like he had a great time.

Can't you leave it at that?

I had fun at tahuya, but i was only there for about an hour and i was solo.. I would compare it to our local small wheelin spot in the portland area "Goat mountain" nothing extreme. but a fun legal place close to town.

Why must you guys BAG on the guys thread? It looks like he had a great time.

Can't you leave it at that?

x2

I've been there before, and I had a great time. Beats driving around at the mall any day.

What's wrong with the mall? geeze ...

Your right, there are lots of ricers to run over:D

Thanks for posting up, looks like you guys had a great time

Back