• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video Clips from sunday trail ride.. POTTS MOUNTAIN JEEP TRAIL

jeepinandy

NAXJA Forum User
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=POTTS-MOUNTAIN-TRAIL the video starts with me in my 95 XJ 33's 4.5" lift (open difs) then my bud Drew 90 XJ 33's 5" lift (open difs) then my nephew jason 84 chevy 36's 6" lift (open difs) all in all a great day other than jason's dents from a few tree's and a bent tie rod ... trail not recommended for full size vehicles....lol
sorry bout the not so good quality... clips were taken off TV while we were watching the video with digital camera. also my first project with windows movie maker....

Last edited:
crap...that site's blocked here at work. i'll have to dl it when i get home.

next time ya go up, let me know. last time i went up there was about 2 months ago.

we even had a stock 80's cheby silverado go with us. it was a trail cleanup (South West Virginia 4 Wheelers) and he brought it along in case we found any big stuff. he was all stock. heck of a driver if i might add. he was banging and scraping off of everything, but made it through w/out any major damage and no real hangups.

sweet! good song too! id say that video should be on powertrax's website as a testament to why you need lockers.

yea lockers would be nice.. but I still have a great time when I go wheeling... all part of the fun is not making it up everything you try. I'm more of a finess driver anyways... not real big on slamming the skinny pedal... lol

Back