• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ, 71K miles, RE, Moabs, MTR's, HOT!!

green50gt

NAXJA Forum User
Must sell this, or my wrangler...previously listed...

1998 Jeep Cherokee

4.0 Strait 6, 71K miles, Automatic Transmission
231 Transfer case with SYE(slip yoke eliminator)
CV Driveshafts front and rear
4.5” Rubicon Express Coils and Leafs
Rusty’s “bent” lower control arms
Rubicon Express Sway bar disconnects
Rubicon Express Twin Tube shocks
Rubicon Express Adjustable track bar
Warn Transfer Case skid
Custom4x4 2x2 Rock Sliders
Custom bumpers front and rear with 2” receivers
Upgraded 2.5” exhaust with 2 chamber Flowmaster muffler
Newer cat
Newer brakes
Oil changed regularly
Alpine CD player
Husky Floor liners
Stock Jeep wheels with Brand new tires AND

5-16x8 Rubicon Moab wheels and 31” Goodyear MTR’s

Needs: Fender flares(lost one),Fuel pump(runs great, but won’t start the first time)
One tranny line has a small leak.

$6300 As is, that is my absolute bottom dollar, sweet rig with ultra low miles. Super nice condition as you can tell in the pictures. Winch NOT included. Email me at [email protected] if interested.

47b6d724b3127cce8ca210deac9900000016102AYuWTdozYsf

47b6d724b3127cce8ca202bdacf300000016102AYuWTdozYsf

47b6d634b3127cce8c1c6f6da87300000016102AYuWTdozYsf

Yep, daily driver. I did drive it about 60 miles a day until i got my wifes hand me down Grand Cherokee. No reason other than that for getting rid of it. Either need to sell my YJ or XJ, at this point I dont care, just one of them have to go. No body damage at all, a few tiny tiny scratches that will come out with a wax job. Drivers rear door has a very very small dent, but it was like that when I bought it. It is seriously beautiful, the paint shines immaculate, drives great, runs great(not I did mention that it will need a fuel pump or fuel filter as it doesnt start the first time. I encourage any interested parties to come take a look at it. Or I can email a lot more pictures. Have interior shots as well. Clean clean interior, no rips tears or stains....It only has 71K miles...

Back