• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Led's last free weekend

Now the entire link doesn't work. It starts to open up then it closes... I hate computers.

Ya I gotta sort out the low idle stumble thing. Was killin me. Like drivin a stick. Jeff gave me some good things to check for.

Oh idk about 15 or 20 k

And
Ya there's still parts of your rig down there, we had a good laugh about you guys this weekend! That was a blast when y'all were here! Do it again soon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrqQ2GKN4hU
only first one right now sorry:

i bet there still some pieces of my old truck on liberty... ONE DAY WE SHALL REUNITE, PENROSE.

HAHA we were talkin about you guys. you have the 4x4 world envious of your trip thats for sure. plus was such a blast wheelin with ya guys.
youve got a place to crash if ya come out (and where we move to has room :doh: )

Oh idk about 15 or 20 k

And
Ya there's still parts of your rig down there, we had a good laugh about you guys this weekend! That was a blast when y'all were here! Do it again soon?

damn really? sam's have twice that and look better. must be all the wheelin you guys do! haha

[
HAHA we were talkin about you guys. you have the 4x4 world envious of your trip thats for sure. plus was such a blast wheelin with ya guys.
youve got a place to crash if ya come out (and where we move to has room :doh: )

hopefully soon! like next summer/fall hopefully. i plan on moving somewhere out there (or here? since i'm posting in the co chapter.. lol) within the next year or so.

kick ass man! you guys should for sure. you kids wheel a lot and i need more people to wheel with. do it to it!

Back