• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest fest 05....

ladywolf

UH-60L Jeep Chick
i know this is seriously late and i'll probably get flamed for quite a while....i wont the 25% off ARB at the last fest. how long was the 25% off good for?

any info would be greatly appreciated *sheepish smile*

(i feel like an IDIOT)

did you get a certifacate? does it have a date of death for theoffer on it? if it dont, put on your dumb blond voice and call arb "it didnt have an expiration date on it, i thought it was good forever":gonnablow

WA-HCXJ said:
did you get a certifacate? does it have a date of death for theoffer on it? if it dont, put on your dumb blond voice and call arb "it didnt have an expiration date on it, i thought it was good forever":gonnablow

well i would call if i was stateside. however, being deployed to iraq turns it into a little bit of an issue.

that and I cannot honestly remember who called ARB and arranged for the gift certificate. if it expired, no worries...but it was one of those instantaneous thoughts i had while sitting here at work in front of the computer doing the many and various things I do all day.

How soon after you won the certificate did you deploy? If it was relatively close to deployment time, contact ARB via e-mail, explain the situation to them, including the fact that you are currently deployed, and ask them when/if your certificate expires. My bet is, even if it was only good for 6 months, they will be more than happy to give you an extension rather than risk bad P.R. Just my .02 cents though.

Boy Kris, I am not sure, I think that "TrailDawg" was the one that hooked us up with the gift certificate. I would email ARB and see what they say.

Imagine this:You get an email/call/whatever from an active duty personnel that's over in the sandbox, deployed in a hostile region. They ask you if they can get some time on a parts discount due to aforementioned conditions. You deny them.
Time to look for a new job as you won't be helping customers for that company any longer.

I don't think it would take too much of "blonde voice" to have them come around to your way of thinking. Have them fax you a letter or something or just print out an email from them. Good luck.

And by the way; I'm sitting on my deck relaxing with a cup of coffee because of the type of people that will go over there and sit in that sandbox or wherever they are asked to go. Thank you for that.

lmnop

Back