• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"OFFICIAL" NACFEST SIGN-UP

Mike in NJ

NAXJA Life Member
NAXJA Member
Okay, we had plans for a slick registration page - but people have lives beyond XJ's, so that didn't work out. And, we've got a month to go.

I know there has been alot of discussion on various threads about attendance and interest, but we need to get a better count - so that we can plan better for trail guides and the Saturday night BBQ.

If you THINK you are attending, please post some basic information here. We won't hold you to it (either attendance or trail type), we know things change, but it would really help our planning.

What days do you expect to run (THU, FRI, SAT, SUN)?

How many people will be in your group (Adults, Children)?

Type of trails you're interested in (Mild, Moderate, Hardcore) - can be more than one type.

Keep questions and other info (like travel plans) on other threads. And, no advance event fee is necessary, we'll get that on location.

Should be a good NACFEST this year, hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Mike in NJ :patriot:

I'll be at the campground Wed. night thru Sat. night, most likely by myself, and running moderate and up. :wave1:

I will be there on friday afternoon or early evening. I am staying at Red Ridge Campground (made a reservation yesterday :clap: )

I will be running saturday and sunday

Will most likely have one other person with me (adult)

mild and maybe moderate trails

John

Will most likely arrive Friday afternoon.

Plan on running Saturday and maybe Sunday if we don't decide to get some tickets for the NASCAR race.

Will be my wife and I.

Plan to run mild to low moderate.

I will hopefully be showing up with the midwest caravan late wed night.

will stay until sunday afternnon or maybe longer.

It'll be just lil' ole me.

I plan on running the easiest trails i can find. That way I won't break.

I'm in for Thurs-Sun afternoon and will be staying at Red Ridge....:D

Will probably have one other adult with me....

Moderate+ here.....I've still gotta drive this thing home though.... :dunce:

This of course is all riding on the fact that I get my stroker+tranny in, in time.... :repair:

i'll be there friday afternoon till sunday sometime.... shooting for some moderate trails depending on what rig makes the trip.... as it stands now it will just be myself but i may bring an "invite" with another rig..

mike

Getting to Red Ridge Wed. evening and leaving super early Sun. morning. It's me and Ma. I don't wanna scratch my paint (as previously stated).

My son and I will be there Wednesday thru Sunday and staying at the Campground. Will run all of 'em I can.

Les (and Aaron)

I'll be there solo. I'm not certain if I'll be arriving Wednesday afternoon or Thursday afternoon, but I'll be there for the "official" days. I'll probably head out late Sunday.

I don't know yet which vehicle I'll be using. I'd like to bring the lifted MJ again but I'm having some problems with it and may not have time to address them.

My son and I should be there Thursday early evening. Will be staying at the camp ground and leaving Monday morning back to Mich.

I'll run whatever trails I did last time.

John B.

my girlfriend and i will be there friday sometime. bringing a non- :NAXJA: jeeper. him and his girlfriend. we will do high blues and maybe blacks? need a little more armor 1st.

I will be there thursday night to sunday.maybe 5 people with me and one dog. running mod.

Showing up Wed with the rest of the Midwest Lemmings.
Running mild and up Thur, Fri and Sat.
Flying Solo.
Doing the Hotel thing.

That is all.

Back