• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

06/10 Kelly Flats

puttzer

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Kelly Flats June 10th Colorado chapter monthly run. Meet at Ted’s place 8:30am and depart at 9:00am.

Ted’s place 6511 US-287, Laporte, CO 80535

Me and Hypoid will both be there, will post more trail info.

Sounds like a good run. 2 hour drive for me so maybe I can find a place to camp the night prior. Got a new tent I need to use anyways lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good run. 2 hour drive for me so maybe I can find a place to camp the night prior. Got a new tent I need to use anyways lol

I believe there is a campground close to the trail head.

There are many camp grounds along HWY-14 leading up to the trail. Kelly Flats Campground is almost right across the street. These are all National Forest campgrounds, but are attended and cost money. They also fill up very fast and I don't think you can reserve tent sites online or by phone.

Tic-toc, tic-toc...

Still on the fence. I really wanna go but it's a 3 hour drive for me. So I'm finishing up some stuff on the jeep tomorrow and I'll see where we are after.

Still on the fence. I really wanna go but it's a 3 hour drive for me. So I'm finishing up some stuff on the jeep tomorrow and I'll see where we are after.

Maybe this is not your day to run this trail. There will be other trail runs closer to you, I hope to see you then!

Back