• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2016 SBNF Volunteer BBQ - Oct. 29

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
Please come out to the SBNF Volunteer BBQ at Glen Helen Park on October 29.h

WHEN: Saturday, October 29th, 2016, 10am - 3pm, lunch at 12pm
WHERE: Glen Helen Regional Park, 2555 Glen Helen Parkway,
San Bernardino, CA 92407
WHY: To thank you for your participation and to celebrate the success of our Adopt-A-Trail program! Awards will be given, individuals will be acknowledged, fun will be had! The theme for this year is Halloween
WHAT will be provided: The IN-N-OUT truck will serve Burgers, chips and drinks. Bottled water will also be available.

Adopt-A-Trail Bake-Off Challenge!!!
Are you the one who bakes those awesome trail treats that everyone loves while on the trail? How about them BBQ ribs you cook to perfection? Does your salsa recipe spice things up? If this is you, enter the "Bake-Off Challenge." Everyone is welcome to participate with ribbons awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners in each category.
  • Cakes and Pies
  • Cookies and Brownies
  • Best Salsa
  • Best BBQ Ribs

Teeter-Totter & CTI Trailer Challenge!!!
Interested in testing your rigs suspension flex? What about testing its balance? The Metal Cloak CTI Trailer and Teeter-Totter will be at the BBQ to see who can flex and balance their rig the best. Bragging rights to the winner!!!

Please RSVP in this thread if you're going to make it out so I can get the information in, if you RSVP please do your best to arrive. Represent NAXJA! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend personally as I'll be on the East Coast for work.

Thanks

I will be attending.

You counted me; yes?

I'm there, plus my wife and 2 boys. The dogs have to stay home this time.

Driving the Suburban, so someone else will have to represent with the XJs.

Is it okay if I show up in my WJ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I am very disappointed in the new venue. Please tell me why I donate my time to trail maintenance and then have to pay to go to the appreciation BBQ? I understand that regional parks charge an entrance fee, but I really assumed it would be waived for us. AAT can kiss my ass.

If I had known I could have got a few parking passes last weekend. As it was I almost didn't have enough cash on me to get in.

Oh well. On the bright side it was cool to see our chapter take 3rd for most hours volunteered by a club.

Sorry I couldn't make it, glad some orb you were able to make a showing!

Back