• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The unofficial RSVP thread:

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys, just trying to help here so slap me if you want but I thought I would put together a sort of list of who is coming and get a head count here we go. Maybe one of the mods will update this as others post up?

XJEric: 3 rigs, 4 people, 2 tents
Blaisetd: 1 rig, 4 people 1?, tent
lwbtex: 1 rig, 2 people, 1? tent
Magimerlin: 1 rigs, 1 people, tent
X2elite: 2 rigs, trailer, 4 people, RV, 1 tent
XXmidianXX: 1 rig, 4 people, x2elite's, RV
Spartykrunk: 1 rig, 1 people, 1 tent
wheelingscott: 2 rigs, 2-4 people, 1 tent
Crusher16: 1 rig, 1-2 people, 1? tent
lil red wagon 1? rig, 3 People
Tlowery: 1 rig, 1 pers, tent?
iluv83vettes: 2 rigs trailer, 2 people, 1 tent
DeftwillP: 1 Rig, 1 person, 1 tent
Menos: 1 rig, 2 people, 1 tent
StylerG: 1 jeep, 2 bodies, 1 tent
rguignard: 1 XJ, 1 tow rig, 3 bodies, 1 hotel
Michael.Portell: 1 truck, 3 people 1 tent
rms692: 1 rig, 3 people, 1 tent
USAFXJ: 1 rig, 1 person, 1 tent

SO far with the vague info some gave I've come up with:
43 peeps
24 vehicles/trailers

Wanted to put this up so we could get a hint to total people since not all of us are registering beforehand. Knowing is half the battle! MAYBE when the early birds show up they can keep in mind the number of us that will be there later!

Last edited by a moderator:
its one tent and 2 people for me. Also one of my rigs is a tow rig. This is a really good idea

Good job putting this info in one spot in an organized manner. As people post up, with their info I can edit the original post so that it will be up to date. try to keep the chit chat in here to a minimum though.

Just realized for some reason I cannot edit in this section.... xxmidianxx will have to do the editing.

Also with me there will be one more XJ now, and 1-3 more people, with 1 tent.

For me it's gonna be 2 people, 1 jeep and buddies truck but prolly won't see the trails but would be fun to see an F-350 trail riding. Oh yea and 1 tent just to clarify.

Yeah I will up date this here in a minute... Time for me to leave work.

Justin, These threads were posted under the old BoD. I will have that changed.

That is great that you are coming down for ROM Tyler looking forward to doing some wheeling with ya bro.

Yeah I have only seen 2 there. BUt once I found that were was like a Ho Jo's there or something... but I wasn't sure.

Correction/update on behalf of myself; It will be just me, one vehicle, and a small tent.

Updated 03/01/2010

me, w rig and tent, hopefully funds will be available.

ok, well i thought i was automatically added since i paid like two mos ago....anyways
me,2 of my kids, my jeep (towed on trailer mabee) tent

we'll have 3 tents. There is a club (contraband crawlers) from my area going the same weekend, but i don't recall any of them having XJ's. Hope you guys/gals are ready to party! blaise
p.s. paying by the tent sucks! $$$$$$$$

It is an open event, not XJ only everyone is welcome no matter what kind of rig they are pimpin.

Back