• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RoM Stickers and T-Shirts

xxmidianxx

NAXJA Forum User
Well due to an image file error, the shirts will not be getting here til the 2nd or 3rd of Oct. and should be ready to ship out by the 4th. I will post pictures of them as soon as I get them.

But I do have the stickers in hand and here is what they look like.

DSCN1116.jpg

So do we just have to show up and stay to receive a sticker?

NO you can buy them online (and the shirts too) and they will be shipped to you.

Well I dont wanna get a sticker now and not show up in March. I will wait.

If you preregister for ROM it is included in your registration fee, and one will be mailed to you. If you just come ROM, and do not wish to compete, they will be available for purchase.

Well due to someone somewhere (tshirt people) not doing their job, the shirt are going to be delayed another couple of days. But I did get the proof from them and here it is:

proof1.jpg

LOOKS GREAT!!!!

But um one question. Red river chapter of what? I know we know the answer but no one else does. Advertisement should include NAXJA somewhere, and how about a website? And I thought the logo said "SINCE 2007" not august 2007

HAHA..... let's hope this wasn't the final draft that Kurt posted.

I agree 100% with Eric.

You know the tire would be an awesome sticker some day. simple round sticker would be great for the xj, I like our official logo but it isn't the greatest once transfered onto a sticker.

oh my...

LOOKS GREAT!!!!

But um one question. Red river chapter of what? I know we know the answer but no one else does. Advertisement should include NAXJA somewhere, and how about a website? And I thought the logo said "SINCE 2007" not august 2007

The issue about the Red River Chapter only on the shirts was due to the small amount of funds (paid for "out of pocket" not with Chapter funds) and limited ability of printing, but mainly funds. As for the "August 2007", that's when the Chapter was formed anyways and we sent the people many... and I mean MANY diffrent drafts of the design and thats the one that was able to work best for them. Needless to say due to all the trouble x2elite and I had with them, we will never use them again.

The stickers have the full logo on them though.

Back