• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another death wobble thread

update!!!

Death wobble has finally been solved.
Alignment was toed in nearly a full 1".

Did a driveway alignment with a friend and took it in for a reading shortly after. Toed into 1/8th. Drives great now and I'd recommend the cavfab steering!

Only shitty thing is I boogered up all the hardware and jam nuts removing and installing the steering possibly 20 times over the past few months. :spin1:

update!!!

Death wobble has finally been solved.
Alignment was toed in nearly a full 1".

Did a driveway alignment with a friend and took it in for a reading shortly after. Toed into 1/8th. Drives great now and I'd recommend the cavfab steering!

Only shitty thing is I boogered up all the hardware and jam nuts removing and installing the steering possibly 20 times over the past few months. :spin1:

I wouldn't recommend it. The bolts that hold the tie rod and drag link on my passenger side are already bent. Also the misalinment spacer on the drag link above the pitman arm is binding. I'm going to move it down below it and see how it drives so taht it won't bind.

Back