• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need some Land between the Lakes info

MSPi

NAXJA Forum User
I am going to Land between the Lakes next week on my way to MO. I just wanted to see if anyone is familiar with the place and can give me some help. Looking for a place to camp or small cabin. Also, what are some of the better trails to see. I will only be there for a day so have to kinda pick and choose what to ride. Nothing too crazy as I have to make it to MO the next day to do more wheeling and then the 600 miles back home. Thanks in advanced. Also, I am locked f/r and on 33's so no extreme trails.

If I remember correctly you can camp right there near the ohv parking area. They charge like $8 a night. $15 to use the trails. As far as which trails I can't help you there, but I can say its not that big that you won't be able to hit a lot in one day.

I"ve never been to the OHV park, but some of the open trails around the rest of LBL are pretty fun. (we found all the fun stuff after mbogosia left).

There are tons of campsites, but not sure which ones have cabins.

Back