• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Land Between the Lakes - Sunday October 16

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
Putting this up a little early, but hopefully some of y'all can get it on your calendar.

On October 15, my cousin from Brooklyn will be in town. He's a car guy (Camaros) but never has done any off-roading. He and I are going to head up to LBL for the day to get him some seat time behind the wheel of a super cool XJ.

I'll post up again as time nears, but again, I hope a few of y'all can come run trails with us.

Re: Land Between the Lakes - October 15

I'm trying to plan a wheeling trip in Oct. with friends. Was talking Windrock but LBL might work if the dates work out for everyone.

Hi I'm new. What kind of wheeling would you guys be doing? I have a 01 2wd but I've lifted it 2 inches and love riding logging roads. Never been to LBL. Sorry if it's a stupid question to ask with a 2wd

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Lot of loose gravel at LBL. You could do a lot of the park in 2wd, but will have trouble with some of the hill climbs. You'd have to stay out of the rock garden also.

Depends on my schedule, but if I'm available I would be down. Got a buddy here in town that would probably show as well,

Maybe doing this the 16th instead, but either way, I'm still going to be up there that weekend...

OK. This is going to happen on Saturday October 15. I'd like to meet up at the gate house about 9:30, on the trails from about 9:45 - 4:00 or so. Please post up if you are going to make this. Hope to have a good turnout.

1. Dirk "Cottontail" DeYoung

Sadly I am working 15th.....

Would this run get any more traction if we did it on Sunday the 16th instead?

OK - we have some traction for October 16 - so the date is changing. 9:30 am at the Turkey Bay gatehouse:

1. Dirk and Adam
2. Brian and maybe Whitney

While I'd like to make it, October is just busy for me.

Brian and I are ready?

Anyone else going to join us????

Please let me know so that I can charge some of the chapter's FSR radios.

Back