• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

slaisebam30 said:
No I was a little anxious to get the tires mounted and left the locking lugs home when I did it. They are on now thanks...
Good deal.
REMEMBER.......
Its never a good idea to leave your nuts at home.

I like what ya got near the front door.
icon14.gif

Got a side shot of it?

Dude, when did yout get that thing lifted? I thought that thing looked farmiliar.

Its Kyle with the red xj, I sold my blue 94 to Adam.

good to see you on here.

i did it the past 2 weeks.. the captured nuts broke free so i had to cut them out that was a pain.. i like it sofar rides good sits high probobly around 3" higher then adams just waiting for a sye so i can drive it with no problems!

now i get to work on the toyota

anyone want to offer thier wisdom? my xj is new (to me) and i am looking at getting a skyjacker 3 inch lift, and was wondering what are some good 31" tires that i could use as daily drivers and work well in mud and snow? oh and that are a reasonable price?
thx

Last edited:
McHuge said:
anyone want to offer thier wisdom? my xj is new (to me) and i am looking at getting a skyjacker 3 inch lift, and was wondering what are some good 31" tires that i could use as daily drivers and work well in mud and snow? oh and that are a reasonable price?
thx

BFG muds, or i'd really spend the extra and get goodyear MTR's

honestly i live by bfg all terrains, though there are many great tires like bfg muds and mt/r's ( i wish) for the amount of on road driving i do and gas mileage i thing the bfg at is best. and its comparable to other brands prices. even the low end brand name tires cost withing $10 of all terrains.

xtrememtbiker85 said:
how do you like those coopers?

They are 31" Cooper STT. I like them allot! They are way better then the crappy tires I had on it before.. My husband Runs 33" MTRs on his Jeep and thats what I was going to get, but the price is about $250 a tire, so we got the coopers @ $160 a piece and I think they were a good choice..

How is the tread lift and the noise/gas mileage.

I am running 33" bfg at's and I will be needing new tires in the spring. I want something thats a cross between the mud and all terrain tire b/c i do alot of on road driving. And those are prolly cheaper than the bfg's too. thanks i will look in to them.

Back