• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Winterfest 2020 pre-registration is CLOSED!!!

GoSlowGetStuck

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Pre-registration OPEN until 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time (Attica Time) on Sunday, February 16th

Please complete pre-registration here:

CLICK HERE

A few notes and some changes from last year:

- If you have multiple people that each want a full registration (sticker/dinner/dash plaque/sticker), you will need to complete a separate pre-registration for each person. However, you can still add additional dinners, shirts, and name tags for your guests like usual. We apologize for any inconvenience.

- Long-sleeve shirts are available this year!

- If you would like a long-sleeve shirt or hoodie in place of the short-sleeve shirt included with your registration, we will let you upgrade instead of having to purchase one separately.

- Unfortunately, the Badlands has informed us that the Mission Impossible property is not available this year.

- The Badlands will be honoring their reduced admission rates for us again this year (the same rates as previous years).

- Paid NAXJA members will receive a 25% discount on camping fees or renting a house or cabin. Please call the campground at 765-762-6189 and let them know you are with NAXJA. You are welcome to reserve online, but will need to pay in full and your discount will be refunded to you after your arrival.

- And as we have done in the past, paid NAXJA members who pre-register will also be entered to win a members-only raffle prize.

Please send a private message to GoSlowGetStuck if you have any issues, questions, or need to change something after registering.

Thanks everyone and see you in March!

Last edited:
Re: Winterfest 2020 pre-registration is NOW OPEN until February 16th!

Done, think I did it right

Complete

DONE.

IN. Maybe I missed it in years past, but I really like the new "No Preference" option for trails. I haven't even figured out what jeep to bring, LOL.

I'm in.

Well I did it. Finally after years I'm going to be at winterfest now that I can tow my xj

Last edited:

Got all mine done...

mac 'not the last day' gyvr

Done, set a reminder on my phone because I knew I'd forget.

Back