• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Floor Pan Holes

bluedevils278

NAXJA Forum User
I know there are supposed to be 4 or 5 little holes that are covered by those rubber plugs which don't work too well is what I'm getting. But, mine has two large holes in the front under the driver's left foot and the passenger's right foot. There are also two medium holes behind both bucket seats. I've seen what they look like on a Jeep, and the look like theyre welded maybe. Anyone else have these removed on their Jeep? Can I find the actual plugs somewhere and put them back in mine or am I gonna have to rig it up?
It's a 97 btw

The big drain hole at the feet has a rubber stopper. The smaller drain holes have metal plugs, but they have a rubbery sealant around the edge (put your thumbnail on it, you'll see). They pop out from the bottom. I also have a couple of smaller ones under the front seats that seem to be over the frame rails, and I'm closing those off when I do the interior metal.

Back