• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

spring creek

hugeorgan351

NAXJA Forum User
hey gys i am going to spring creek on sunday i have never been but the people i am meeting with have been...but dutchvdub wanted to know where we are meeting..we are gonna be meeting at the first exit in idaho springs at the mcdonalds so if anyone else wants to go would be cool to meet some of you and you can point and laugh at me cuz i know my drivers hub will take a crap..benifits of runnun 33s i guess:laugh3:

Sorry dude, I won't be able to make it. My lift took longer than expected and we didn't even get to start on my buddies 4Runner. I'll be doing that tomorrow.

spring creek went great and no one from naxja showed up but there were some xjs up there and i had no problems anywhere with mine bein open diff and all but i will put some pics up soon

Thats a great trail. Hope you had fun! Give us some more notice next time if you are going to wheel. We wheeled Eagal somthing outside of the springs today. What a great day to run the Jeeps.

i had a blast with mine and was impressed with how well it did doin the rock pile and all the other parts..kinda funny i ended up leading the group and i have never been up there some people had some problems where i should have but i walked right up it

:photo: It has been 7 hours already...:photo: :photo:

In the meantime you can get a free Photobucket account:
http://photobucket.com/register.php?link=topmenu

After you upload pics there, copy/paste the IMG code into your post.
Jeepthing.jpg

Back