• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

For Sale - 2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4x4

vheimur

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Sport XJ 4x4

Color White Exterior with Blue/Grey Cloth Interior

Engine 4.0 Litre 6 Cyl. w/ Asin AW4 Automatic Transmission & Select Track 4x4

Has new tires and LED Headlights

Approximately 160,000 miles - Has never been off road

Runs and drives well but we suspect there maybe something wrong with either the engine or exhaust system. Not exactly certain. Our mechanic looked at it but was not able to say definitively what the issue was. Best guess is either something loose in the exhaust system or some internal engine issue. Jeep does have plenty of power, shifts perfect and there is no smoke.

This Jeep has been in the family since new and has been well maintained. Have used Mobil 1 Synthetic oil for most of its life.

The Jeep Cherokee XJ is a favorite of Jeep aficionados and off-roaders everywhere. 2001 was the last year this model was manufactured.

Pictures will be posted soon.

Asking $3000.00

You will be better off not just posting pictures but perhaps a short video or link to one that can give everyone an idea of the sound it's making. 3 grand is not a bad price for a clean 01 with an exhaust problem, but if it is an " internal engine issue", that's a different animal entirely. Not for nothing, but if your mechanic can't tell the difference, find another mechanic. Quick.
Rich

I'm interested, can you please send me pictures? You can PM me and I'll send you my number and email

Back