• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

6/26 Chapter Meet & Greet (Fox & Hound 6:00p)

How many people will you be bringing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jawa

NAXJA Forum User
As posted in a separate thread, we will be having our 2nd quarter chapter meet & greet at the Fox & Hound in Park Meadows on 6/26 at 6:00 p.m. Here is a map. We will be providing appetizers and whatever else our budget allows.

As usual, feel free to bring a friend and/or family. Please use this poll to let us know how many we should be expecting.

Thanks everyone!

I'll be supporting my wife in her Avon Walk to Cure Breast Cancer -- but I'll catch you guys next time in the Springs!:thumbup:

I'll be at this one too!

it will be me, my parents and my brother. We are bringing both my xj and my dads Rubicon

Anyone from Colorado Springs making the trek north? I need to get a set of SliderZ to G.P_XJ

I'll be about 2 blocks from you're house all day today working on a deck off shimmering creek and Dublin. I'll be at the meet and greet as well. I should have room in the cheerleader mobile if you want me to bring them up this way... 719-205-5455. Should be in you're area until at least 3pm.

Hey Frank, I'll be heading up to the M&G and could grab them from ya on Friday. But... I've been lookin' to get me some new sliders, so they may mysteriously vanish... and then reappear on my Jeep :dunno:

I will have some flyers to put under wipers to hand out.

naxjaflyer-1.jpg

I hope everyone will be on their best behavior as I'll be bringing the whole famn damily! LOL :paperwork

Hey Frank, I'll be heading up to the M&G and could grab them from ya on Friday. But... I've been lookin' to get me some new sliders, so they may mysteriously vanish... and then reappear on my Jeep :dunno:

Dude -

These are far too heavy to carry in a vehicle...much danger in an accident. The only safe way to carry them would be to mount them to your vehicle for transport. Don't take the risk, be safe, and put them on! And then maybe get lost on the way up...

At least you're honest about it :)

Back