• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what to get for a stroker

rojofixj

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 99 xj and for what ever reason the motor has headed south. I have currently 110300 miles.. anyway I was told by my friend which is also a tech at crysler that I had two options get a new motor or stop driving while I have a rebuildable block.... so I want stroke the motor. what parts do I need and what parts seem to do better. I need as much info as I can from anyone that can help!!! I wiould look all of this up but I am very limited on computer time. again any info would be great.

Thanks
John

Depends on the size of the stroker...

You really only need a 4.2L crank and rods. Or just a crank if your going with a smaller stroker. You can reuse your old rods from the 4.0.

I have a crank/rods availabe but it isn't the 12 counter weight model...PM me if interested...That should save you come computer time searching for parts.

Back