• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

F/S Never used in Box 5100 Bilsteins 4' lift rear

FlaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I have two brand new, never used 5100 series Bilstein Shocks for the rear of the Cherokee with up to 4 inches of lift. I just received these today, but they are too short, as my rear sits at a/o 6 inches.

Needless to say I am really, really pissed off, since I waited almost a month for these to arrive, only for them to be the wrong size. I paid $200 shipped, I'm asking $160 plus shipping. Weight in manufacturer's boxes is 11.4 lbs.

These shocks have never been installed or used. As soon as I opened the box and compared them to the old ones, it was obvious I couldn't use them. Very bummed out.

PM me if you want them, and we can work something out.

Alright, I have a 3" RC lift (not sure what I gained, I didn't measure) and I see the bilstiens go 2-3" lift and then to a 4". Would I be able to get away with using the 4" shocks? Any drawbacks or a reason to go with the 3"? I'm windering about the travel and if the 3's would limit it too much on the drop, or if the 4's would just plain be too long.

why dont you just save your self the headache and raise your axle side shock mounts to the tube and use the shocks.

Back