• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

President Bush or Junior Sen. Kerry supported? Ideas to help....

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
This was forwarded to me by my wife. Intended as some sort of humor, so try not to go off the deep end over it. :)

BTW: junior Sen. Kerry supporters, please hold off showing your support tonight, as there will be many kids out Trick-or_treating after dark tonight. :D

There are less than a few days until the election, an election that
will decide the next President of the United States. The man elected
will be the president of all Americans, not just the Democrats or the
Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show
each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that
we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of President George W. Bush,
please drive with your headlights on during the day.

If you support John Kerry, please drive with your headlights off at
night.

Heres another one, if you support Sen Kerry go to your nearest city after dark and go for a stroll, remember to wear your 'unarmed kerry supporter' white T shirt :laugh3:

RichP said:
Heres another one, if you support Sen Kerry go to your nearest city after dark and go for a stroll, remember to wear your 'unarmed kerry supporter' white T shirt :laugh3:
Hmm, no "city" around here... but I will suggest that to the Kerry supporter, they can go to the County Parks. Very dark here. :)

Saw a news program here, a German commentator, demonstrating his mastery of the English langauge, by interviewing an American voter. Asked him if the women voters, taking Kerry in front and the gains of the men voters from behind, reminded him of former President Clintons victory. Guy looked at him kind of strange, said "Ya sure". Commentator, embellished the translation, Something about Kerry slowly climbing to the top, due to his popularity with women voters and about him becoming more popular with men. The German translation was even more entertaining, as the commentator used a Verb (steigen) to climb, which also means to mount. :cheers:

Glenn said:
Hmm, no "city" around here... but I will suggest that to the Kerry supporter, they can go to the County Parks. Very dark here. :)

Hop the ferry and go to anacortes. That should work...

Back