• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Fling photo album links go here

Handlebars

NAXJA Member #135
Post your album and a teaser pic so all of the slackers who didn't make it can see what they missed.

http://www.fototime.com/inv/2D4C86B284B8978

Speaking of slackers, I didn't get very many trail action pics but I did make an effort to get some of the people who attended. I really think the people of NAXJA are what makes this club great! Here's to you, NAXJA members! :party1:

Andy spots Mil on Cliffhanger:
standard.jpg

Edit: I forgot to mention, if you see any pics that you like, be sure to save the full-size version as they are were shot at 2048x1360. I will leave them in there uncompressed for a little while. :)

Last edited:
alex, again your photo's are superb! the shots of 'cliff-hanger' are awsome. from this slacker:) i know i missed a fanstastic trip!! it's looks like i need to hire an employee!! or....just get 'goatman's' schedule!!:D p.s. get some of those photo's to the magazines. glad everyone had a great time.

Had an excellent time! 56 digital photos for your viewing pleasure located hear
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/1003/xjblue
not as HQ as handlbars
teaser shot -

569973c6.jpg

xj( I need to stop borrowing moms digi camera and get my own)blue

Yeah sure rub it in Alex, :) Our trail leader trndrvr (Dan I think) drove it the day before (I think you led that group) And he said it was easy then, but he also said it was dry when we showed up there was a big puddle of water/antifreeze/oil in the bottom. I was also the third to attempt it so the wall was all lubed up. trndrvr tried it first on the day I went and had no luck. I am confident I had the right line though, since I rubbed half the markings off the side of my right rear tire :) I should of hit the nitrous button :)

I allready copied those pics you took of us, and my junk great pics, thanks :)

Here is a link to some of our pics. We took a lot of pics and our dial up makes downloading all of them very impractical. If anyone from the trail runs we did wants more pics, let me know. I can email them to you.

Moab pics

Great to make a lot of new friends.

Moab :worship:

Ed

Back