• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl 2011 Picture thread

classic
DSCN4087.jpg

Our group on day 2
S7301010.jpg

Our fearless leader
S7301012.jpg

This guy likes his mug! :D
S7301019.jpg

Gunmetal Blue FTW!
S7301020.jpg

Did craig have the exo last time? I don't remember. It looks nice. I'd like to do that to the heep someday.

I do have a bender and 60 feet of tube in the garage . . .

Did craig have the exo last time? I don't remember. It looks nice. I'd like to do that to the heep someday.

I do have a bender and 60 feet of tube in the garage . . .

It sucks you didnt make it this year, It was a blast. No I didnt have the exo last year, Brian just put it in right before Winterfest.

Not many photos taken, but here are a few. Yeah, sorry, mostly featuring my Jeep, because, well, that is what I wanted to see when I looked on my camera!

First, part of our Saturday group at one of the lookouts
101_1304.jpg

Then running along a random trail
101_1303.jpg

Two shots of me running the Lower Rock Garden on Saturday
101_1298.jpg

101_1297.jpg

Two shots of me running the Upper Rock Garden just before Can Opener on Friday. I fared much better on Friday than Saturday on this obsticle. Thanks Spawn, for the tugs (yes, 2 of them) on Saturday. Thanks Nate, for the spotting on Friday. Nick...no hard feelings about Saturday, brother. You sent me on the same line I sent you on!! :dunno:

101_1271.jpg

101_1269.jpg

A few Little Glenn and I took:

Crawl11004.jpg

Crawl11008.jpg

Crawl11010.jpg

Crawl11020.jpg

Crawl11026.jpg

Crawl11034.jpg

078.jpg

095.jpg

097.jpg

015.jpg

014.jpg

008.jpg

007.jpg

this is a video of dropping into fish fossil. click it!

Last edited:
074.jpg

016.jpg

071.jpg

if any of these got double posted by me, i am sorry. it is late.......hasta

Working on getting my photos and videos up right now.

Who was the one taking video on Lower Rock Garden Saturday morning? Was it MAXCFM? I want to see the video of me slamming my differentials around!

Working on getting my photos and videos up right now.

Who was the one taking video on Lower Rock Garden Saturday morning? Was it MAXCFM? I want to see the video of me slamming my differentials around!

Nah, It was his buddy Andy. Latney, get on him and get our videos! :D Betsy seemed to do well in the rocks!

Back