• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8's for sell

wilson0309

NAXJA Forum User
Posting for a friend, PLEASE contact him for all information. Axles located north of Dallas, in Frisco:

I have 3 8.8 rear axles for sale. These axles are complete with brake lines, rotors and calibers. 2 include the emergency brake cable, the other was torched. But, I don't think you can use the cable anyway. These are more complete than the ones I have seen on e-bay, but no, they are not new.

1 - '99 Explorer with 4.10's and a Limited slip
1 - '99 Explorer with 3.73's and a Limited slip
1 - '97 Explorer with 3.27's (I think, I have to check) and open

If you are truly interested, let me now. I want $450 for the limited slips and $400 for the open. Of course, trades are welcome, as long as I can use the parts. And these prices are negotiable.

E-mail me if you are interested. I don't mind working out a payment deal with anyone, as long as we have an agreement set forth.

I have to have cash in hand (at least some) before I will hold any of these, for anyone.

Mark
[email protected]

Back