• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA only run at Moab EJS

OT

NAXJA Forum User
Would anyone attending the EJS this year be interested in a NAXJA only run? I know I would.

It would be great to get a trail on one of the "off" days sometime during the week (Monday-Thursday) that it's not scheduled for an EJS run. Who knows, maybe someone could talk Peterson Publishing in to sponsoring it and send some of their camera guys to take some pictures. I remember seeing some "only" runs with manufacturers, Rubicons, and other runs when I was there last year.

If there is interest in this, who would need to coordinate with the RR4Ws to get it set up?

Kick it around and let's see what we can come up with guys.

I'm in, let's just make it informal, No need for RR info anyhow.

Your idea so set it up. :D

mark

They EJS schedule isn't out yet but I was thinking maybe a 4 or 4+. Any ideas? Maybe Poison Spider or Golden Spike or a run all the way through, y'know, make a day out of it.

Waddyou think?

I think doing whatever VERY informally is the safest bet.

At this point, I would prefer NAXJA have nothing to do with RR4W and/or EJS.

So then let's call it a XJ owners run and just have some fun anyway. Can we keep it in this forum and see if anybody wants to hit a trail with some friends. How 'bout we keep it on the "down low" and just plan to get together at least one of the days of the EJS.

I'll be there from Friday the 2nd to Thursday the 8th so the wife and I can miss the "Big Weekend".

I just wonder how many of us are gonna be there during the week.

If we can't plan something for the trail, then let's plan some kinda get together. Again, I would much rather get together on the trail.

I will be up there all week......So I am up for a run....besides any run with HINKLEY is fun........ :cheers:

Joe

FlexyJOE said:
I will be up there all week......So I am up for a run....besides any run with HINKLEY is fun........ :cheers:

Joe
Well I'd like to run Golden Spike with Y'all. Any other good suggestions?

Not everybody reviews this forum, so if you want to get a better response post it on the non-tech forum. That forum is a catch all forum, and the proper place if you want to see who all is going to be at EJS. You can keep a thread going here, but you'll get better response on the other forum. Just a suggestion.......

There has been all XJ runs set up at EJS in previous years. You could also post on the Utah chapter forum.

Goatman said:
Not everybody reviews this forum, so if you want to get a better response post it on the non-tech forum. That forum is a catch all forum, and the proper place if you want to see who all is going to be at EJS. You can keep a thread going here, but you'll get better response on the other forum. Just a suggestion.......

There has been all XJ runs set up at EJS in previous years. You could also post on the Utah chapter forum.

Just an FYI, the Intermountain Chapter folks will be hooking up in Moab for a run on April 23-24th, but some will be down for Safari too.

All the XJ's?

Are you talking about anyone who has a cherokee that wants to, or just your exclusive group?

PC-UT-XJ said:
All the XJ's?

Are you talking about anyone who has a cherokee that wants to, or just your exclusive group?
We welcome all XJers........even those from Park City. Dude, get yourself there!
If you have friend that are non-XJ drivers that want to come as well, then they merely need to adhere to the NAXAJ trail run guidelines. Hope you can make it, also look at the Chapte run to the sand dunes on Feb 28th........

XJEEPER said:
We welcome all XJers........even those from Park City. Dude, get yourself there!
If you have friend that are non-XJ drivers that want to come as well, then they merely need to adhere to the NAXAJ trail run guidelines. Hope you can make it, also look at the Chapte run to the sand dunes on Feb 28th........
Ditto that. I've got a buddy without a computer that hasn't even been on NAXJA.org.

If you've got suggestions, throw 'em out! :)

kirby said:
I'd love to run with just xj's. So count me in but only if it is for thurs or later.
Actually, I'm shooting for Sat. the 3rd to Wed., but only because I'm leaving on thurs.

Okie Terry said:
Actually, I'm shooting for Sat. the 3rd to Wed., but only because I'm leaving on thurs.

Really the only days That I dont have Commitments would be Sat, Sun or monday (3,4,5) Between the media runs, and being at the arena, and other planned runs, thats about it for me..... :confused1

Joe

Back