• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail Cleanup at Rausch Creek on Sunday 8/25

Re: RAUSCH CREEK TRAIL CLEAN UP this weekend? Or...

no he didn't.

;)

Not gonna work for me this weekend. Need to get projects done around home. Drop Mrshaft a PM, maybe he can contact Bernie at RC and set up an NAC work day at RC.

A.

this weekend will not work for me. But if you schedule sometime in August I'd like to make it out there got 3 sets of hands willing to work.

I was just there this past weekend and the wife just got put in a leg cast. This weekend is no bueno for me

I just experienced the joy of being laid off this past friday, so no trips for me anytime soon either, unfortunately. I would love to help out but I cant be spending a dime right now, things are tight.
Rich

I can see if there is a weekend in august that will work out....
if anyone can post the date in aug you can... the 10th is topless for tata, so I would exclude that because its a busy weekend and im wheeling...

I can see if there is a weekend in august that will work out....
if anyone can post the date in aug you can... the 10th is topless for tata, so I would exclude that because its a busy weekend and im wheeling...

Contact Bernie, find out what he (RC) has free... Maybe the Sunday after the Topless run? Its not up to the NAC to determine RC's schedule.

Contact Bernie, find out what he (RC) has free... Maybe the Sunday after the Topless run? Its not up to the NAC to determine RC's schedule.

done

bernie said the last weekend in august will work, saturday or sunday?

you can go up that day but it will be fender to fender all day with wranglers.

RAUSCH CREEK TRAIL CLEAN UP this weekend? Or...

I am good with later in August. Not likely to be able to do much now

There will be a group of us headed out Sunday, if you can participate we'll see you up there. Otherwise we'll do a SNAC Attack later this month. Weather is going to keep getting more pleasant which is always good.

Thanks guys.

Do we have to pay to do clean up?

No - you either do trail work the first half of the day, and then wheel the rest of the day free of charge, or if you do a full day of trail work, you get a pass to wheel another day.

Sweet in.

Back