• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek - Sunday 1/20/19

Woof if this wasn't Sunday only I'd more than likely be In for this. That said, I'm going to look anyway. Maybe, just...maybe.
Rich

Woof if this wasn't Sunday only I'd more than likely be In for this. That said, I'm going to look anyway. Maybe, just...maybe.
Rich
I'm always down to go on a Saturday. We have a group chat where we plan everything https://bit.ly/4x4chat

Uses the groupme app. We have 107 members in the Tri-state area. Not a club just to plan wheeling trips or find help if your stuck.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

One of the locals does some guided runs in early Feb. There are 6-7 groups from green to black. I have a local group that I'm guiding for. Here is the link to the FB event groups probably need an account to see it / use it. Otherwise just show up on the 9th and you should be able to join a group.
Oh if your talking about Eric I know of the ride you're talking about.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Given the weather forecast I will definitely not be making it up there this weekend, I don't mind wheeling in cold and snow and ice, but no way am I thinking about towing home Sunday evening from what I'm seeing is coming.

Given the weather forecast I will definitely not be making it up there this weekend, I don't mind wheeling in cold and snow and ice, but no way am I thinking about towing home Sunday evening from what I'm seeing is coming.

The roads ended up being totally clear. Was a fun day, we had 4 of us come out.

Back