• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Eagle... attention Eagle

I liked Chile a lot, and Mike was a gracious host. I think he and his club would be very interested in hosting a group from NAXJA if we wanted to put together a tour package. If there's any interest, I have a good friend who is in the travel and tour business and I'm sure she could advise us. Our winter is thier summer so it could be a great get-away for the winter period when most of us can't do much wheeling.

Mike took me out to play in the sand dunes, which were awesome enough. Looked like the Sahara, and Mike said they extend a kilometer wide and 20 kilometers long. I think it would be easy to spend a day playing out there. However, he said mostly his club runs in MUD, although I didn't get to see any of that.

I stayed in Santiago, but Mike told me the region farther to the south has some very interesting scenery. You're never far from both the ocean and the Andes, so it's a beautiful country.

Who wants to go wheeling in Chile? :cheers: :clap:

Back