• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Front bumpers

if your willing to pay for tube and shipping. i could use some more practice using my MIG.

and im only half serious. the only down side i see with me building a bumper is it would probably not be as strong as others (weld wise) and shipping would suck from GA

I know where you can get one like mine in Corona, CA. It will probably be around $450. PM me for contact info.

BumperSkidPlate.jpg

CompletedFrontBumper.jpg

Rookie mistake on my part, the front housing is bent. I should have trussed it before romping around in the dirt.

The alignment place laughed at me when I brought it in.

That's what I thought, but the tread on both tires slopes left. They don't look mirrored about the center of the jeep. Are they mounted on the rims opposite? Or am I just confused?

They are the new MTR's. They look directional, but they aren't. If you mount the white walls on the inside it looks like the tread is backwards on 2 of the tires. The only way to mount them with the tread facing the same direction is running white walls on 1 side only.

Back