• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Labor Day Weekend.

x2elite

NAXJA Forum User
Well Thrills in the Hills is going on at Hot Springs, and at Gilmer LSJC is having a big run. Is anyone from here planning on attending either of these? I am torn on which event to attend. Thrills in the Hills would cost a lot more, but there will be vendors there, and give-aways and such. On the other hand I still have a couple free passes to Barnwell so that trip would actually be free for me. Decisions decisions..... it will probably just depend on who else I know is going to be at one of these places.

I am not sure what I am doing this weekend

I am off friday and saturday, but work sunday and monday. Hell yeah, holiday pay!

It seems like I work way too much lately, but its ok though, its going to a good cause, my XJ!

a buddy and i are headed to gilmer this weeked. i think were going to show up on friday.

our backup plan is bridgeport.

Might take DG's XJ and the FSJ to Bridgeport. Might actually work on them at some point. Might just sit around and play loud music and drink too much beer.

Decisions....Decisions......
I'm starting to like your trade offer.

a buddy and i are headed to gilmer this weeked. i think were going to show up on friday.

our backup plan is bridgeport.

I will most likely be heading to Gilmer, but I won't get there until around 8:30 or 9 Saturday morning. I will be trailering my XJ, and coming alone. I know there will be a lot of LSJC guys there, but if you want I would like to hook up with you guys for some wheeling. What difficulty trails do you usually run?

Yeah it most likely will be, but i guarantee it won't be as crowded as superlift during Thrills in the Hills (and that costs $55 a rig to attend).

I would go to Gilmer to hang out, but my funds are low and I dont get paid until next friday

I will probably just go Saturday for day trip, but if you want to make the trip I have an extra seat in the XJ.

I will most likely be heading to Gilmer, but I won't get there until around 8:30 or 9 Saturday morning. I will be trailering my XJ, and coming alone. I know there will be a lot of LSJC guys there, but if you want I would like to hook up with you guys for some wheeling. What difficulty trails do you usually run?

ya that would be awesome as we have never been there and were just going to wing it and hopefully find our way around. well im on 31s and open and so im willing to push my jeep pretty hard (as far as it can go open) and my friend is on 35s with a rear locker so were willing to do just about whatever. i have a winch and recovery points so im not worried about doing the harder stuff. ill pm you my cell # so when you get there we can meet up.

we are going to go from the dfw area so if anyone else wants to go lmk!

Cool.... i got your PM, and added your number to my cell. Most of the trails there have bypasses for the harder stuff.... so we can try some of the harder trails, and if it gets to tough, there is usually a bypass to go around the tougher spots. I like to get into some tough spots occasionally, but I am actually pretty mild most of the time. LOL

Back